Sign in to follow this  
Bowtie

Bowtie - Spellslinger Wildstar application

5 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Bowtie or Riftlasher
LocationI am from The UK and live insunny Southampton!)
Games played: I have mainly played WoW got sucked in an lost a chunk of my life to the PvE content on there! After giving up raiding due to work commitments i switched to PvP because i was my own boss! I went on to play at 2.2k+ ratings on 3 different classes before i decided this games a bit rubbish and i have lost years of my life to it!
Referral: I discovered digital legion through a post on the wildstar contagion message boards.
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I should be a member of Digital Legion because i am friendly and up for a laugh, and whilst trying to push as hard as a can for high ratings in Wildstar PvP i will do it with humility and help others along the way. I am no way elitist which is what pushed me away from Warcraft! I look forward to hearing back from you!

Welcome Bowtie

Thanks for the application is it purely the pvp your looking for now or are you also looking  to do some of the end game raiding?

I am mainly looking to PvP as I am still in a similar situation with random shift times, so I cannot guarantee being there for any planned raids. I would be more focused on the Arena side of things and of course RBG's and Warplots. It's not that I dislike PvE just my job wont allow it!

I am mainly looking to PvP as I am still in a similar situation with random shift times, so I cannot guarantee being there for any planned raids. I would be more focused on the Arena side of things and of course RBG's and Warplots. It's not that I dislike PvE just my job wont allow it!

I can totally understand that, we will definatley be looking into a arena team over the next couple of weeks as well as trying to get more rated bg's under our belt :)

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

I will be sure to make sure my name is the same everywhere! Thank you for your time!