Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul

Application - Wildstar (Lv. 50 Stalker, Tank/DD)

10 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Zhaitan

Games played:

Aion, League of Legends, Planetside 2, Silkroad, Wildstar, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Minecraft

Starbound, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 3... and a lot more games, with no noteworthy playtime^^

Referral:

Discovered digital Legion while searching for a good PVE/PVP legion in the wildstar forum

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?:

I'm not a pro gamer, but i actually know what i'm doing in MMORPG's and always try to succeed.

And of course i'm searching for a guild in wildstar to do adventures/dungeons/raids and PVP, doesn't matter if rated or not.

All in all I just look forward to find a guild like i had in Aion, where you can do things together and help each other.

There is only 1 thing left you have to know, my english isn't the best as you can see above...

and i don't like it to speak over TS3, skype or something else.

Of course i will join you for raids, dungeons etc. but i really don't like it to speak there.... shyness.... :D

Welcome Zeratul

Thank you for the application how are you finding endgame in wildstar?

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you.
It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Hi,

and thx for the welcoming.

Hm, the late game in wildstar... i think it is really great and i love the difficulty of adventures and dungeons, the only problem

is the attitude of many players, one mistake, group disbanded^^
But on the other side i can understand them, for casual players this is one of the harder MMORPG's.

If Carbine keep fixing some bugs and hopefully rework some of the stalker abilities it is a very interesting game.

I'm sure i'll spend much time in Wildstar with all this stuff, like housing, ini's, pvp, exploring, crafting, etc :D

Welcome to DL Zeratul :) Starcraft fan I see? :D

Welcome :D i see you played League of Legends, have you tried a third person view moba called smite? it's good ;)

Already played Smite and even Dota 2, but for me, league of legends is the best of this 3 :D

Already played Smite and even Dota 2, but for me, league of legends is the best of this 3 :D

I understand it's not for everyone :) Oh well! Get yourself on mumble tonight! We will be doing some runs through adventures/dungeons (vets and normal) :D

There's guys who play all 3 around here.

WolfLordAndy, DrRafan + Fuzz are our resident LoL players (I also play but not ranked stuff anymore).

tsmike is our resident DotA 2 fanatic.

and the SMITE crew is pretty large headed up by the mighty mighty welshy Steff (might be worth giving it a crack again).

Also. Welcome to dl.

• Like 1

I'm not at home this weekend, from friday morning until sunday evening.

So don't wonder why i'm not looking on the forum etc. :D