Sign in to follow this  
Billylux

Billylux - Medic Wildstar

7 posts in this topic

The Digital Legion Application Template:

Gaming name: Billylux
LocationLuxembourg
Games played: WoW, LoL, Wildstar, and numerous Xbox and Xbox1 games.
Referral: Zone chat and the friendly referral from Vimblast.
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: Have numerous years of WoW under my belt with time spent Hardcore raiding, very friendly person who has alot of spare time so im always willing to help. If you got any other questions feel free to ask and i will reply ASAP.

Welcome Billy How have you found playing the medic class? do you find yourself leaning more towards healing or deeps?  Is there anything you could add that might help the guys get to know you a little better, any other hobbies or interests?

Hello :)

Hey i found the medic dps to be super weak and hard to compete with the other classes....

I prefer DPS since i played healers and tanks as mains in WoW. 

I play professional basketball in Europe and spend most of my spare time either on Xbox or Computer :)

Anyhting else feel free to ask :)

The medic dps is in a really good spot right now.
Comparing to engineers (who are the top dps at the moment) we are about even,give or take 100-200dps. (On single target)

Don't give up on it just yet.

Welcome.

Hey yeah i dunno what patches and stuff have been fixed i just got back from a 5 week vacation and now the server seems sooo empty.... I dunno whats going on but yeah i heard they did some nice medic fixes :) I hope this game makes it turns into a huge hit :)

Thanks for the extra info Billy, hope you had a good vacation.

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak,Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff,Tipner, Vimblast, Zeiva.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise.

Please keep and eye on the Raiders arm Forum in the wildstar section it is where all weekly events are put up for the guild, no better place to find a group to spend and evening gathering loot.

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*