Sign in to follow this  
sharokeen

Sharokeen - Stalker Tank

11 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Sharokeen

Games played: WoW (since vanilla), SC2, Diablo

Referral: Via the Wildstar forum and ingame chat.

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion: I'm a nice guy who has a been playing MMOs for a long while and I think I can be a valuable member, both socially and also with my gaming experience. I'm applying as a casual player and I'm leaving my current guild because the majority have stopped playing Wildstar.

BR, Sharokeen

Welcome m8, before I start your trial could you just flesh that app out a bit please?

What do you like in WS?  PvE, PvP?  What time of day do you play?  Do you like support or DPS?  What's your favourite colour, that kind of thing!

Sure thing :)

The things I like most with Wildstar is that it brings some new stuff to the "standard" type of MMORPG. The most in particular is the combat system where you actually have to aim. And I'm also a great fan of the sci-fi/cartoonish art combo as well.

Looking back at my gaming, I'm mostly in to PvP, but I've always been a fan of both actually. I've always loved arena type of PvP but I'm also interested in the lore content of the PvE. So in the future, when raiding is more casual friendly, I would love to participate now and then. I've always been a fan of tanking and I will aim to have that as my main specc. Right now I'm focusing on only gemming for tanking, but eventually of course I want both specs maxed out.

I don't have any regular times of gaming during the day. I play when I have time. It's mostly early in the weekends and some weekdays after 18-19.

Other than that, I'm a married working man, which takes the most of my time :)

Thanks for that, that's much clearer.  A lot of our focus is on getting Raiding, but there's a solid contingent of people who love to get their PeeVeePee on!

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the guild. You can also contact Vorak, Thandrior, VimBlast, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, Optimalised

Other than that please make yourself at home and welcome to dl*.

Ha-ha!  Vim, thou reap and now must sow.

• Like 1