Grimfire

Grimfire - Esp

4 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Grimfire (main) & Grimfimm
Games played: A very long list if you want them all. :) Been active teamplayer in Half-Life Firearms, Call of Duty (the first), Star Wars Galaxies, and WoW (Roughly 6 years on and off, from classic to cataclysm - varying between casual to raiding).
Referral: Hazak forum and today I noticed you were advertising ingame.
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I'm looking for a good guild to get involved in, and I was impressed with your longevity and gaming history.

I am not the most talkative of people, but I aim to be at my best both in spirits, skill, and friendly advice/help when needed. I also aim to be at my best with my chosen class/role, and have been under the impression that my previous effort in actual raiding/team effort have been valued.

I aim to heal, but so far I'm a tad shaky at this, so I don't know if I'll end up healing or dpsing in the long run.

In the all famous Real Life I'm currently a part time student. My general hobbies include gaming as well as.. well, more gaming (as well as friends and family, of course).

Welcome Grimfire

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak,Thandrior, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, Vimblast, Optimalised, Gukek.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise.

Please keep and eye on the Raiders arm Forum in the wildstar section it is where all weekly events are put up for the guild, no better place to find a group to spend and evening gathering loot.

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*