Sign in to follow this  
NINJABOT

NINJABOT - Stalker dps

2 posts in this topic

Name: Gabriel

Gaming name: Ninjabot

Games: Wildstar, WoW, Guild wars 2, starcraft, diablo 3, hearthstone, Battlefield 4.

Referral: i saw the guild name around server, have also been playing with some of you in random adventures and you seem nice people and organised players, i like that and i'd love to go through the end game with you guys or at least go close to that. Group playing is what i look for.

Why pick me?: i'm quiet active player, especially during day, i like to do play Group content (adv, dungeons or even daily fast grind). i'm a reliable dps who wants to grow and see more content. Need tank or dps for adventure? /w ninja.  Wonna go gank exile in daily zone? /w Ninja.  Group event....who you gonna call?

MS: DPS    OS: Tank. (still taking gears)

Thx for your time. (some lvling alts at disposal too, healers)

Nice app m8, love the advertising slogans!

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the guild. You can also contact Vorak, Thandrior, VimBlast, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, Optimalised

Other than that please make yourself at home and welcome to dl*.