Sign in to follow this  
SmurfmanDS

Application: PazmanDS

7 posts in this topic

Gaming name: PazmanDS

Games played: CS:GO, CS, COD:MW2, COD:MW3, Unreal

Referral: Rowan Farmer- Creepatchu, Tom Davies- Mooseh, Rob Penfold - JellyBean

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?:

I'm a friendly player looking to expand my online community, looking to improve my gaming and become competitively matched.

I've been told there's a LAN planned and it sounds like a good way to meet people and have a good time.

• Like 2

Hi Pazman, welcome to the forums. Some of the guys play a fair bit of Battlefield but I can't recall many other FPS games being played. I have never played CS:GO but it's on my list of "Things I'd like to play if life wasn't so bloody busy" :P

May I ask how you know our Mr Farmer?

Hi Vegas,

I know that feeling all to well, Long gone are the days of sitting down to a 12hr stretch of Diablo 2 or Shadows of Amn. :ph34r:

Mr Farmer is a work colleague of mine, from which we have started to play online and merge online communities. I have recently been added to the "PCS:GB" clan of which Mooseh and Creepatchu are both members and am hoping to expand further, finding friendly and worthwhile communities to join and contribute to.

Welcome mate :) 

• Like 1

I thought I set you up, but I can't have hit send before closing the browser the other night :P

Rowan piped up and told me some more about you so Welcome to dl*

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server info is pinned at the top of the general discussion forum.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise.

Please make yourself at home!

Welcome :)

I'm one of several people who play BF4 most evenings, you're more than welcome to join us!

Thanks Guys!

Looking forward to perusing everything available.

I have yet to invest in a copy of BF4 and am unfamiliar with the game but its on my definite to do list!

Depending also on my On call Status at work, I am endevouring to attend the LAN.

• Like 1