Hamlar13

Application - Hamlar13

13 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Hamlar13

Games played: battlefield, spellforce, command and conqour

Referral: friends

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I tend to play with my friends, both are members of this
community already. I hope to be introduced to some good people which I can enjoy some quality gaming time with as well.

Hmmm, they never mentioned you!

Can you give us a bit more info about yourself please?  What do you love?  FPSs?  MMOs?  Why Spellforce - it's an unusual choice!

What games are you looking forward to?  What's your favourite colour?  You get the gist...

Spellforce as in the single-player game? Those were some of the few games where I actually got value for my money, Couldn't get enough of the 2nd one!

well, primarily single player ye, but me and hamlar played together also. Hes looking into a new machine atm as hes limited to the older stuff currently due to his crappy laptop.

right now i mainly game on PS3 and FPS is my preferred type. I love the Battlefield series 2,3 and 4 and was a COD fan once upon a time. Im playing 'The Last Of Us' right now and its an absolutely awesome game! if you havent tried it then do!

Looking at upgrading my current computer so i can play more pc based games. tried playing 7 days to die with cannon fodder and dustq the other day and my computer coundnt handle it at all! weve had multiple attempts at finding a game my computer could cope with so we could all play together. they are helping me find the right spec pc now, so i can join them in some games.

Me and dustq were quite into the stronghold series (one game my pc could actually manage!) so i would like to play similar games just more modern and graphically advanced!

my other name is HamilanoR and my favourite colour is blue lol

hope this is the information you're after

• Like 2

That's more like it!

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server info is pinned at the top of the general discussion forum.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise.

Welcome!

cant help but notice we still don't know your favourite pokemon...

• Like 6

cant help but notice we still don't know your favourite pokemon...

Butterfree or bust

• Like 2

Butterfree or bust

pls Beedrill shits on butterfree

• Like 1

DIGLET OR GTFO.

• Like 1