Sign in to follow this  
Tyrick

Tyrick

6 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Tyrick
Games played: World of Warcraft
Referral: I've made  a forum post on batle.net forums about looking for a guild and someone suggested this one. :)
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: Well, I don't know much about the guild but when I made a forum thread I said I'm looking for a friendly and cool place to chill and play. I consider myself as a good addition in any way, my previous guild was pretty successfull in MoP. However now I don't have THAT much time to play due to my 3 shifts at work. But I can play every day.

Feel free to ask anything else if you'd like to know. :)

Hey there. I'm the one who suggested you applied. I'm sure a moderator will be around shortly to process your application. Until then look out for 'Litemode', 'TehFuzz' or 'Helrain' ingame as we're the ones capable of giving you a guild invite :)

Welcome!

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server info is pinned at the top of the general discussion forum.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise.

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Hey man

If you haven't had an invite by later on this evening I'll keep an eye out and get one sorted for you.  Lite probably knows this if he referred you to apply, but just for our benefit, could you tell me what class/spec you play? :)

Also, is Tyrick the name of the character you're looking to join with?

Hey man

If you haven't had an invite by later on this evening I'll keep an eye out and get one sorted for you.  Lite probably knows this if he referred you to apply, but just for our benefit, could you tell me what class/spec you play? :)

Also, is Tyrick the name of the character you're looking to join with?

Hey, I'm sorry just got home from work, going to login soon. And yes, my character name is Tyrick (as everywhere else :p ) I'm playing a rogue. Which is not yet level 100, but I'm working on it. :)