Sign in to follow this  
Dedrater

WoW Application: Dedrater

9 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Dedrater

Games played: Vet of UO, SWG & WoW. Played many other mmo's.

Referral: /who Orgrimmar

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I'm funny, not funny-looking. I'm looking for a place to call home in WoW. I've been playing the last few days and am back into the swing of things. I'm used to all raiding styles, harking way back to MC 40mans. My last Raiding experience was Naxx in LoTLK.

Hey Dedrater,

I'm curious as to how exactly you found us? 

Either way on behalf of the WoW department of DL I'd like to welcome you as a trialist. I'm sure one of the forum moderators will be along shortly to process you :)

Hey Dedrater,

I'm curious as to how exactly you found us? 

I do my research. Someone must have been in Orgrimmar, or passing through as I did a /who search. I then go through all the guilds that came up and do a Google search to see if I like their presence on the web, policies/ethics, see if there is anyone I recognise (sadly, no-one) and finally contact a random member (in this case Potato, I think is what you call him!) to ask a polite question.

I base what I do next on all the above factors. Hence my application :D

• Like 4

I like that. I like that a whole lot.

That is about the best response to the "why choose us?" question I've ever seen. 

Get the man a guild invite!

Dedrater, please contact myself (TehFuzz) or Litemode in-game and we'll get your sorted with a guild invite.  One of the general DL officers will no doubt be along shortly to welcome you to the community as a whole.

Welcome aboard!

• Like 1

Welcome Dedrater

You will be on a tempoary trial just why all the peeps get to know you.  you should be able to see the forums now in all there glory and if someone hasn't sorted you already with the mumble details you should be able to find them in General chat forum.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's

proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.

Welcome :D