StuFlash

Saviele - Application

13 posts in this topic

Gaming Name: Saviele (Wow) StuFlash (Steam/Xbox live/ Origin etc)

Games played: Pretty massive gamer but im heavily invested in wow and have interests in lots of other popular games such as the Battlefield Franchise and single player games (Skyrim/Fallout) Like to mod them.

Referral: Leo

Why should I be a member of digital legion: 

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

My Journey began in the Valley of the four winds, I was born a small cub in a big, untamed world full of danger and strife. I was part of a big family, I have 6 brothers and 7 sisters who are all younger than me which made my growing up very tiresome but rewarding to help them find their way at the same time. My father, a noble monk whos strength was only matched by his noble spirit and unbreakable courage was the main figure and teacher while I grew from small cub to adolescent Pandaran. My father helped me in my early days, giving me the knowledge and training I needed to follow in his footsteps to be the most brave and righteous Windwalker Monk Azeroth had ever seen. I could tell he was proud of me, and that spurred me on even harder, I dreamt all day about being by his side on his many campaigns, but it was not meant to be...

Chapter 2 - A knock at the door

My training was going great, my father was pushing me more and more daily to hone my agility techniques to be on form for when my name day arrived and my father would present to me my first tier set piece and secure my place in Pandaren society as a fully fledged monk belonging to the order of the Shado-pan. Excitement coursing through my veins I couldn't keep myself still as my name day approached, only being beaten in excitement by my proud father who saw every bit of hope and confidence inside me just as the entire village also did. On the eve of my name day, we sat down to a banquet of the grill when suddenly their was a knock at the door. My father walked to the door slowly and answered. It was Tirion Fordring. My father instantly knew, the Lich Kings evil reign of expansion had finally started to wash over the peaceful tundras of Northrend and he was to answer the call of battle and glory for the good of all Azeroth. He prepared to depart with the righteous knight of the light when he turned to me and said "Keep training padawan, your time will come" I took these words to heart and vowed that day that I would complete my training at the Shado-pan monastery for him, it was all I wanted. And so he departed for the scourge meanace that was taking hold in Northrend, eager to unleash his chi power upon them. I however moved to shado-pan monestery the next day, and my long period of training began.

Chapter 3 - A monk rises as a monk falls

The Shado - Pan monastery training was hard, I was tested daily in training techniques that I never dreamed of having to complete in order to achieve my dream of becoming a true Windwalker. It was competitive too, my monk trainees were constantly infighting in order to gain prestige with the masters and personal glory from proving that they were the best. I however focused on my own training, I knew that proving to myself that I was worthy and powerful was the only goal that I wished to accomplish. The time I spent training was long, but eventually it came to the day in which I graduated from the training program. I did it. I was finally ready to join my father in the battles that would shape the destiny of all living things, their was nothing I wanted more. The moment I was officially graduated, the doors to the ceremony room swung open, I chilling wind brought the winter in that filled all corners of the room as if sent by the Scourge lord himself. A lonely initiate Paladin entered, hooded and cloaked you could tell he had journeyed far. "I bring news monk" he said with a distasteful look upon his face. "Its your father" he said worryingly "He was taken prisoner by the Lich king and was killed, im sorry". The moment the words left his lips I fell to my knees, no energy was in me, as if drained by a death knight spell to the heart itself. I cried out in unshackled anguish, letting the Sha within manifest into a being of pure anger. It attacked, but nothing was going to stop me in my eternal rage and grief, I gathered my senses and summoned the spirit of the mighty aspect Xuen and delivered a critical Multistrike rising sun kick to the creature, banishing it from existence in one fell swoop. I knew my task, I swore that day to journey to Icecrown in the snowy mountains of Northrend and finish what my father couldn't. To end the immortal reign of Arthas, the Lich King.

Chapter 4 - Vengeance

Nothing halted my journey to Northrend. I took the fastest ship, the quickest flightpath, and before the week was out I had arrived in the floated metropolis of Dalaran. I asked around the city for passage to the battlefront, I didn't wait for any errand or duty, I just wished to be there and avenge my father. Suddenly I found a messenger from Tirion Fordring, he knew I had arrived and sent the messenger to tell me that he requested me on the front-line immediately. My entire being flourished with happiness, this had been everything that I had hoped for since hearing the news of my father so many months ago. 

I arrived at Icecrown, the fortress caught me off guard in its evil, it was overwhelming in its anguish. However the immortal courage of my father guided me to absolute bravery and I entered. As I entered the dark entry hall of the fortress I was confronted by a messanger which informed me that Tirions party had indeed pushed the scourge lords forces and himself back to his throne, in which he needed all forces to converge for the Lich Kings last stand, the fight that would cover all other fights in shadow. It was also the chance I needed. I set of right away, rolling through the mix of argent crusade quartermasters and soldiers leaving them in the dust with a swift flying serpent kick followed by a tigers lust straight into the dark portal that arrived me at the throne.

There was no time to catch my bearings, the entire raid was in combat with the mighty king along with Tirion encased in a prison of ice, preventing him from helping. I jumped forward with a mighty warcry, enabling the spirit of the emperor to engulf the entire raid with boosted Agility, Intellect and Strength followed by a wave of Tigers courage giving them the avaliable skills to land more critical strikes upon the evil king himself. I thrust my entire being into combat, evading zombie bile and shadow bolts that were streaming across the plateau. The fight seemed to last forever, the Lich kings evil was only matched by his stamina and resolve, not showing any signs of fatigue just like his endless army of undead minions.

Almost out of nowhere a defile was thrust upon a noob druid on the edge of the battle area and was untrained for such experiences. It grew faster than anything I had ever seen and before long it had reached the main battle group, engulfing them in its shadowy evil. Everybody was claimed by its unending hunger, and all seemed lost. 

All except one..

I had managed to land a glyphed touch of karma from range with my expert knowledge of monk ways. It was now me and the King of all undead in a one on one battle taking place on the very defile that had claimed my raid. I knew I didnt have long, the chi energy that protected my soul would only last so long. I accessed a level of focus and skill that I had never before experienced that day, dodging frostmorne in lightning fast reflexes and returning with swift blackout kicks that were taking their toll on the king. Suddenly I realised that I had pushed the lich king into his final last ditch effort to win over me. behind me I could see light coming from Tirion and a whisper. "Light grant me one final blessing to free me from these bonds" and suddenly.. CRASH! He was free, and ran my way, hurtling his holy blade for the lich kings heart. 

I turned, "Stop" I shouted. And Tirion Halted. "This one is mine, I will not be denied my vengeance! And at that moment I turned to the Lich king and unleashed the fabled Pandaran Legend that was all but myth among monks, the Fists of Fury. Thousands upon Thousands of hits landed on the Lich king as I channelled hitting hard and fast in every space possible. At the end of the channel I finished off with one final punch right in the centre of the kings mightly blade Frostmourne, it was shattered.

The Lich king fell, I had done it, vengeance was mine and the Lich Kings mighty rain was no more, it was over. 

Chapter 5 - A monk through time

With my Vengence upon the Lich king complete I joined the Horde vanguard in its mighty push through to Draenor, to assult the Iron Horde. I know that this quest will test me once again, but I feel that I am ready for anything and can overcome all raids and journeys that come my way. Proving to you guys that this mighty monk can indeed stay out of the fire and follow any tactics given to ensure the raid group reaches glory and achieves all. With my masterful monk training and the spirit of my father stronger than ever flowing through me, I fully believe that I can be of use to you in your adventures.

Chapter 6 - In all seriousness

Cheers for reading anyway guys aha

I have spoken to a lot of members already and they have been awesome to talk to and I am interested in raiding with the team on wow and think that I can contribute to the raid and have a lot of fun with the team. 

I also play lots of other games and would like to get to know other peeps in the guild and play with them on other games (or wow too is they play it) :)

• Like 2

B -    Could try harder

Just to be clear, he IS being ironic and is not a roleplayer... >.>

This app.  I like it.

• Like 2

I'm afraid all of the spelling and grammar errors mean that your application is the below the standard required to join the community.

It's a shame, but we know you'll be very happy with a community that accepts people that can't really be bothered to post a decent app.

Only kidding! While I find your devotion to WoW lore a little frightening, many of our members have much scarier character traits! Thanks for critting us in the face!

I can't do your app now, but I'm sure one of my fellow Admins will be along shortly.

Yeah I should of give it another read over and corrected it all, sorry about that! :P

And ok, thanks :)

Great read! :D

You will be on a tempoary trial just why all the peeps get to know you.  you should be able to see the forums now in all there glory and if someone hasn't sorted you already with the mumble details you should be able to find them in General chat forum.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.