Sign in to follow this  
Gears

Gears - Application

8 posts in this topic

Hello members of Digital Legion!

Gaming name: Gears (most shooters) or Solist (MMORPG)

Games played: Battlefield series (bar BF1942), WoW, LoL, some CoD, bit of ARMA3 and various other games for short periods. Currently active in WoW mostly.

Referral: Lite and probably Fuzz. Then again Fuzz might get a heart attack if he sees this.

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I'm hoping to make friends and catch up with a few old ones here in Digital Legion. I get the feeling that Digital Legion has that perfect balance between casual and competitive play, and I hope to find many like-minded people in this community. I play games to play with other people, that is what I enjoy the most.

P.S.: Fuzz, I'm in the UK now. You better watch out buddy!

Welcome to the forums Ruben!

An admin will be along shortly to let you know the score on what happens next!

Glad to have you with us, if you've had to endure both Fuzz and Litemode, i'm sure you'll be just fine ;)

Welcome!

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server info is pinned at the top of the general discussion forum.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise.

Welcome Ruben!

I'm so happy to have you on board!

Somewhat late to the party seeing as I spoke to you on Mumble already, but welcome mate :D

Also, if you're in the UK, you have no excuse not to come to our LAN :P

Cheers guys! I'll have a poke around and be on Mumble from time to time for some Rocket League ;)

One day, Fuzz! Would help I get a job and a car first :D

Hey Farty! I'm here too, no love for me, huh?

Also, I don't think any of us are very active in wow anymore, but guess you might know that already...

Oops, forgot about you in my app! Yeah I heard from Lite how that goes, but I am settled in some casual guild at the moment so I'm contempt. Maybe next expansion we get something going again ;)