Sign in to follow this  
TackleVille

TackleVille - PS2 Application

10 posts in this topic

The Digital Legion Application Template:

Gaming name: TackleVille

Games played: I played a lot of Indie & Platform games (such as Terraria & Minecraft) but the last months I'm playing a lot more shooters; Blacklight Retribution, World of Tanks and Combat Arms. A few years ago I also played Halo 1 on my brothers Xbox. I Just started playing an ftp fps like this though :)

Referral: PlanetSide 2 Beta forums, Outfits)

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: Most of all, I like to play with other people. I think I still need to learn some things in PS2 because I don't have as much experience as most of you, but having me in the squad might be a good idea :)

Welcome :)

An officer will be along soonish to let you know whats happening!

Welcome TackleVille (great name btw!).

Generally, we have an 18+ policy for our members, as we have quite a broad membership age in dl*, up to just under 50 y.o. It can be difficult for the less mature under-18 to fit in, and the content of discussions is often 18+.

However, we do have a few successes with under-18s so will be happy to have you around for a while to see if we can all get along. Be aware, we tend to play with a fairly tight squad that sticks together as that is easily the best way to have fun in Planetside, I hope that you're OK with that. The best thing to do is get on Mumble when everyone is playing and join in the fun.

After a short period, we'll have a chat and see if you want to stay or not. Until then, make yourself at home!

Ahh okay, well yeah I hope I can stay here, my first impressions are good :)

Haha, Ingame I'll follow up all the orders ;)