Sign in to follow this  
Obliter8

dl* Inaugural PS2 Outfit Night!!!

11 posts in this topic

***BREAKING NEWS*** 1GB patch just landed - GET PATCHING! ***BREAKING NEWS***

This Friday starting at 7pm (8pm CET) will be our first official outfit night in Planetside 2!

More details here, but basically it's a return to what we were feared and respected for in Planetside 1 - precision, organised teamwork that got the job done right! Expect organised squads, solid leadership and a night of awesome war stories.

Get patched, get online on time, and GET IN THE F***IN GAL!!!

• Like 1

Get patched, get online n time, and GET N THE F***IN GAL!!!

Take your own advice ya massive ladyboy!

Really sorry chaps, didn;t get home in time to get downloaded, which sucks. If you guys are still on later I may be around!

4 hours of footage recorded today. It was absolutely fantastic. We kicked ass, got our asses kicked and had a crap ton of fun.

Thanks to those who took the time to organise it and plenty more nights like this please :D

Grendel is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to drop down in green and red pastures: he leadeth me beside the sandy plains.

He restoreth my life: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for our empire's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy Gauss and thy voice they comfort me.

Thou preparest a waypoint before me in the face of mine enemies: thou anointest my HP with nanites; my XP runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the DL for ever.

• Like 7

Haha that's awesome :D

Sign in to follow this