Sign in to follow this  
Roberius

Roberius PS2

7 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Roberius (1,2,3) WibbleWibble and WobbleWobble (I was watching Blackadder when I logged in :unsure:)

Games played: Everquest 1 & 2, WoW, Eve O, AoC, Delta Force 1, LW, TFD, JO, BF1942-current, Team Fortress, basically lots :P

Referral: PS2 Forums.

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I've been looking for a mature, well organised group of people who have their fingers in more than one pie (so to speak) as I'm always up for branching into new games with a good group of people. PS2 is a game I've been awaiting for a long time, pretty much requiring team play and organised structure. Tell me where to go and what you want me to do and I'm happy. Prefer playing as a medic right now, but spend a lot of time in AA turrets.

I have a lot of experience in FPS's, although not team based competitively since Delta Force TFD way back in 2003. I'm not really looking for ultra serious gameplay, I have a wife and a baby on the way, plus a full time job m-f 2pm-10pm, but I play most nights for 4-5 hours.

Welcome,

For being a Slackbladder fan you have my respect!

You sound like you would be a good fit with us to be honest!

An Officer will be along soonish!

Nice application.

Time spent playing is of little concern, we all have real lives and reccomend living them!

Welcome to dl*, we'll place you on trial for the time being - not a big issue if you're a nice enough person :)

Jump onto mumble tonight, we have an armour event on.

Welcome

Dont worry about the time you'll be able to play, as Vegas mentioned most of us have RL stuff that fills our days.