Sign in to follow this  
Darkbane

Db Application

13 posts in this topic

Gaming Name: Db

Games Played: WoW, RIFT, HoN, Diablo 2/3, Starcraft (all titles so far released), Dragon Age 1+2, Warhammer 40k Space Marine...I've played a multitude of games since I started gaming which would have been around 1997/8 on many platforms, but now PC is by far my favourite.

Referral: Dave (Chilledflame) is my twin IRL, we have been gaming together since we could first use a mouse and keyboard. Mike (Mikeh) is some 19 year old that Dave seems to pity and let tag along with us...only kidding, he's sound. Ben (Waughmonger), who I first met in RIFT, is the mediator betwixt myself and Chilly, we can get quick heated at each other, only because we don't like the other one embarrasing our faces...yes we are identical. Dave (Sitrie) is another friend made through MMO's, in this case WoW.

Why should I be a member?: I have always enjoyed playing video games, from my start on FF VII at about the age of 7. I took up WoW in 2006 and have been hooked to MMO's since. The social side of these games are what drive me to come back, and Digital Legion is where my current friends are, and I hope that by being in a strong guild such as Digital Legion, I can make more friends who will share many fun times, seriously, just ask us about the Kale incident sometime =]

See you all in game!

Ah god, time to reactivate mumble overlay. I feel like there's an echo!

Welcome dude, hope you enjoy your time with us.

Welcome :)

The app was definitely a fun read!

Another Brizzlian! W00T!

Welcome to the family. You will be marked as a triallist for a few weeks, after which time an admin will have a chat to see how you're getting on.

Until then, make yourself at home on the forums and get on mumble!

Welcome to DL bud :)

Bristol is where all the best gamers live. Welcome :D

Sweet, more Bristol folk - looking forward to seeing you in game bud!