Digital Legion
Sign in to follow this  
Plaztmannen

Application for DL Plaztmannen

The Digital Legion Application Template:

Gaming name: Plaztmannen

Games played: (FPS) All off the Halo games as well as the Battlefield ones. A bit of Call of Duty. 

Referral: I found it through Planetside Wiki.

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion: I think that i could bring some good mood as well as just helping out with the objectives. Haven't played much planetside though, but I'm off to a good start so far and i dont think it will take long untill I'm quite good at the game  :D

Hello Plaztmannen, Welcome to the Digital Legion Forums, We do have a 18+ Age limit in DL but exceptions can be made, However this is not my call, an Admin will be along shortly or at the latest tomorrow evening to assess your app and determine if you are to be granted a trial period.

If you don't get granted a trial period, I will see you in the battlefield!

-Emitz

• Like 2

Hello Plaztmannen, Welcome to the Digital Legion Forums, We do have a 18+ Age limit in DL but exceptions can be made, However this is not my call, an Admin will be along shortly or at the latest tomorrow evening to assess your app and determine if you are to be granted a trial period.

If you don't get granted a trial period, I will see you in the battlefield!

-Emitz

Ooh ok, I was looking around for a bit if i could find any post or something that said that I had to be 18+ but i couldn't find any. Thanks for telling me  :)

Hey bud, as a few have already said, we do tend to go for players who are 18+.

HOWEVER, since you've made a good application, we're willing to give you a trial :)

So, welcome to DL :)

The trial is fairly informal, mostly to see if you're a good fit with the rest of us.

Welcome!

• Like 2

Welcome to the club!

We may have old sweet wrappers around somewhere, leave them be I am experimenting if sweets will eventually develop legs and walk off

It may get dusty in places, that's just old stuff, personally I would leave that stuff alone,

Foods in the fridge, just don't eat too too much otherwise help yourself

Kettles in the Kitchen, no one is going to make your drinks and they certainly ain't gona make themselves. (Hint it involes you)

Otherwise have a good time, just don't break anything cause your paying for it ! ;)

• Like 1