Digital Legion

Gaming name: Jarob22
LocationUK, England
Games played: WoW, Dota 2 and Smite are the current games I am playing. I have way too many games that I have played to list :P
Referral: Was recommended  by "TotalDestruction1" from Reddit who seems to be one of your members
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I am mature, fun, play well with others and just all-round enjoy gaming. This is not a hardcore/semi-hardcore app, purely casual smite play (though as I get better I won't mind playing a few games of ranked here and there of course). This does mean that I am looking for you to accept someone who may or may not be on more than a couple times a week.

Cheers, looking forward to talking to you soon!

Jarob22

• Like 1

Hey James! Sounds great to me man. An admin will be along shortly and hopefully you can jump on mumble with us to play some smite soon enough.

Hey! Cool, cheers. I guess the mumble info is in the forums that I can't see unless I'm a member :D

Lo m8, don't worry about being too MLG, no-one else is!

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.

Hey Obliter! Cool, sounds good. I'll jump on Mumble soon, probably sometime sunday :) My name is the same in game as here already, saw that in the app sticky :D

Thanks for the welcome!

Cool to see new people joining our smiting! Welcome!

Hey man, cool to see you checked out my invitation!

I'll jump on later today to play some Smite!

Welcome! Good to have you on board! Been fun getting in a few games with you this past week! 

Welcome, think I played a few games with you on Thursday.