Digital Legion
Sign in to follow this  
Zagato

Application - Zagato (Wildstar, Engineer)

Gaming name: Zagato
Games played: ~75% of MMOs released in West. Played the longest: EVE Online, Rising Force Online, Aion, GW2, Tera
Referral: Wildstar's official forums
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I'm social, I like PvP and group content, lots of experience being a part of a guild (including many years of being a guild leader and officer). 

Welcome Zagato

How are you finding the wildstar so far? have you had a chance to run any of the dungeons or adventures?

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Hi,

To tell you the truth, I stopped questing at lvl 14 and been mostly doing PvP battlegrounds (now I'm lvl 33). I have tried the riot dungeon or w/e (lvl 15 one) and it wasn't anything special (I was a tank). Hopefully end game dungeons are more fun. I will get Mumble asap as I'm too concentrated to chat in game and instead prefer voice comms. If you be so kind and point me to the forum section with Mumble info, that'd be great.

Cheers.

Mumble details can be found in the General DIscussion sticky.

I know a few other guys who have done the same with regards to questing though dont blame you on the PvP it is a lot of fun. :)

Obligatory Finland post:

Welcome :)

• Like 2

Haha! Even though I've watched a lot of Monty Python, I've never heard that song before. :)

Cheers.

Haha! Even though I've watched a lot of Monty Python, I've never heard that song before. :)

Cheers.

Ha I'm surprised :) The minute I hear Finland it pops into my head. Welcome again :)