Digital Legion
Zanis

Application - Zanis (Wildstar Engineer)

Gaming name: Zanis

Games played: Asheron's Call, DaoC, AO, WoW (and numerous other for less than 6 months)

Referral: Contagion Forums

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I am a friendly casual mature player. I have previously been GM and officer in other games but currently have a fairly demanding job, long commute and wife and 2 kids so looking for a friendly guild to enjoy the social side of the game.

I am easy going, my gaming has time constraints and I probably will not be able to contribute much to high end raiding or hardcore PVP, but I probably will tell the occasional appalling joke in guild chat.

Sounds like you would be a good fit here :) So welcome.

An admin will be along in a bit to talk :)

Welcome Zanis

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*