Digital Legion
Sign in to follow this  
Lothereus

Application - Wildstar - Lothereus (Warrior)

Gaming Name: Lothereus

Games played: World of Warcraft since the beginning, all extensions except cataclysm. Before that DAoC was my first MMO and I tested lot of other mmorpg as AoC, CoH, CoV, Champions Online, LoTRO... what else ? Elder Scrolls Online, currently stopped after testing the trials...

Referral: Friend of mine

Why me:

I'm here to join a friend, Xalyth, who give me good impression of this game I started yesterday. I'm the one who put Xalyth on WoW ^^

Well, I've been in MMOs since DAoC. On WoW I've been an officer in several guilds. You can ask Xalyth, he was my GM...

I'm looking for a guild with a solid organisation and a friendly community with the intent of clearing the end game PVE and also who's interested in PVP. And Xalyth tell me your guild is the one we are looking for !

One more thing, as you could deduce from my location, I'm french so I'm not fluent in english speaking... I understand but need training to speak.

Hope to hear from you guys soon ! See you in game

Lothereus

Welcome!

Don't worry about the language thing too much - many of our British players can't speak or write English properly anyway  :p  If you just join on Mumble and listen, that's fine.

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the guild.  You can also contact Vorak, Vale, Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.

Welcome :)