Digital Legion
Sign in to follow this  
Sotomichi

Application (Wildstar/Contaigon) Sotomichi, Medic

Gaming name: Sotomichi/Saivion/Dartan
Games played: World of Warcaft more than 4 years. Age of Conan for a year or so.  The Secret World for sometime and same For Elder Scroll Online. Battlefield for years.
Referral: Speedium told me to apply
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: 

Ever since I started to play MMOs, over 10 years ago, I haven't found any long lasting or solid group to play with. And guess what? You guys (and girls??? (is there girls on the internet??))  are gona fill that spot!

I am PVP oriented player with experience of healer, tank and damage dealer. I started with Warrior in WoW, and was epic. Played PVP with fury spec and totally ruined all those warlocks game in Alterac Valley but its long gone now. Then I swapped for Paladin and played 3vs3 arenas as healer.

In Age of Conan I was our guilds PVE leader, and in my lead we cleared first 3 raids.

But back to question why me? I can offer casual support for any guild activity available. Ofcourse I can't play as much as I want these days, real life first, but when I am there, just ask and I will lend a hand or two.

In real life I work as IT-support. Ride motorbike. Hunt all kinda things. Lift weights like a pro. And last but not least proud father of 1,5 years old son.

If this application left anything to ask, please feel free.

With all my greasy love

-Sotomichi- 

• Like 1

Welcome to DL :) and thanks for the app! An admin will be along shortly! 

Hey Tipner, and thanks. Hope to see you all in-game. (trying to get my boy to sleep at the moment...)

Welcome Sotomichi

Very nice application leaving AOC early was my biggest mmo regret really loved the combat and animations in that game :)

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Obligatory Finland post:

Welcome :)

Hey guys.

I will be moving this weekend and not sure when my broadband will be connected. 

See you back in game.

-Soto

Hope it's going well :)

GL m8!

Hey boys and girls.

I just cancelled my subscription. Current will run out 11th of August. I am having a wedding and hunting season is about to start in Finland. Will be back in game September. 

Just wanted you to know since I am still a Triallist.

-Soto-

HUNTING!! And there was me beginning to like you! :P

jokes aside, have fun!