Digital Legion
Sign in to follow this  
Fairzz

Hello :D

Gaming name: Fairzz
LocationCardiff, Wales. UK 
Games played: League Of Legends, WoW. The Crew, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefield 4, Minecraft
Referral: Tipners
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I game as a hobby and a past time this is what I love and doing it with people I know and meet is all part of the experience. I have never been part of a community that I havent run myself and would like to be part of a large and historical one. 

• Like 4

We have ben called a lot of things over the years but i dont think large and historical as ever crept up before, maybe large and hysterical?

Im sure Tip has probably filled you in on all the dl*  trial gubbins so nothing really else to say than welcome! mumble details can be found in General chat thread,  make yourself at home and enjoy.

• Like 3

I can think of a few of our members who are possibly large and pre-historical? Maybe thats what he meant?

;)

• Like 2

He's on about Steff's ego boys, think the Mumbles gunna' need another 100 slots to fit it in kek

• Like 1